What is Bella Collective
It is like a collective closet! Featuring gently pre loved goodies from our personal closets and from the closets of our customers! Featuring the brands we have carried in store and other great premium brands. A great opportunity for you to snag a fav your missed from previous seasons or collections at a fantastic price! Or to earn some extra loyalty dollars to cash in by bringing in some of your favs to share with others in the collective closet.
How does it work
Available in store in Caledonia (and online) this is a small curated collection available to purchase!
Interested in bringing in some clothes for the collective?
We are currently accepting clothing from any Premium Brands* we carry in store or that were purchased elsewhere.
- Currently, we will take merchandise for Fall and Winter season or any transition items. You can drop off your items any time in our Caledonia store! (Please no summer styles at this time, we will start taking again in Dec/Jan)
Bring in any gently pre loved clothes that are either purchased from us or other PREMIUM Brand for consideration for the collective. Any pieces we are interested in carrying, you will receive 50% of the retail price we intend to sell it for in the form of loyalty added to your loyalty account. (Which can be cashed out to make any purchase) Once you indicate you wish to proceed, you will receive the loyalty right away, you do not have to wait for the items to sell.
While we wish we could commit to taking every piece we are brought, we are unable to based on space, inventory needs and sizing needs which vary and can change week to week. We ask for your understanding if we cannot take all the items you have brought in for us and please be assured it will never be a personal thing! We have good insights based on our prior seasons as to what is needed in the moment, what has the best chance of selling and what we have space for.
At drop off, you will be provided a form to fill out and you will leave the clothing with us. If you have several items, please have them neatly folded in a bag so they can be kept together until we have time to review them. Once we have gone through and selected what we would like to keep, (within 7 days) you will get an email message detailing the items we would like to take, including the retail price we intend to try to sell it at and the value you would receive in Loyalty Dollars. At that time you can confirm back you would like to proceed or if relevant, which items you would like to leave and which you would prefer not too. Your loyalty dollars for relevant items will then be issued for you.
Please know that the prices we set are based on our desire to offer a fair price for amazing pre loved pieces and the desire to turn over our Bella Collective stock often. We will not negotiate on the prices we feel we can sell these for but of course you are welcome to decline if you are not comfortable with any price offered. Re Sale clothing is priced far lower than the original retail prices as is standard in the second hand industry.
All remaining items must be picked up within 7 days due to space restrictions in store. (We really appreciate your understanding with this) Anything not picked up in this time will be donated as we do not have space to store it longer for you!
Please read below for specifics on what items we will take
- *Brands. Note, we will take merchandise from any Brand we carry in store, whether or not the item was purchased from us. We will also take in any items from any other Premium Brands. We are not taking any product purchased from lower priced or fast fashion brands. This is not because we have anything against them (we shop them ourselves!) but we have limited space for the Collective so instead are focused on the more premium experience for pre loved.
- To give you an idea of what we consider lower priced or fast fashion brands we will not stock, for example it would be Old Navy, American Eagle, Arie, Gap, Shein, Hollister etc. This is not an exhaustive list, but gives you an idea of which brands not be bring in.
- Footwear. We will take select footwear when we have space. However, please note, footwear is a much slower selling item so we will only take minimal units at any time.
- Athletic wear. In general, we will not take basic/standard athletic wear. The exception is Lululemon and some Sweatshirts from other PREMIUM brands. (No tank tops please, unless Lululemon)
Online and In Store
There is a section of Bella Collective online as well as in the Caledonia store. Please note, in most instances, the only way we are able to offer online is to use the original product imagery we had from when the product is new as taking new photographs of individual pieces would not be time appropriate for us. The sizes available and the fact is is 'pre loved' will be clearly stated in each listing.
Conditions of SALE
All Bella Collective purchases will be a FINAL sale and cannot be refunded or exchanged. There will be no exceptions to this.
Other Bits and Bobs
When preparing items for drop off to the store for the Bella Collective, please note the following:
- Must be freshly laundered and as needed, lint brushed to remove any residual hairs/lint. If there is any significant piling on the item, we recommend using a depiler to remove it before dropping it off.
- Must have no stains, marks, holes or ripped seams. (Please inspect carefully)
- Must not be missing any hardware or buttons
- Please take the extra time to inspect and review each item to make sure it is to a high standard and immediate saleable condition. If you don't, chances are it will not be accepted for the collective and you will be asked to return to collect it.
It's a Collective Win/Win!
Note: If you are unsure of what a PREMIUM Brand is, for consideration/dropping off, please feel free to shoot us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to guide you or answer if any particular brand is considered premium.